Skip to main content
- The top side of the triangle stands for ‘Spirit’ which symbolises ethical education.
- The left side of the triangle stands for ‘Body’ which symbolises physical education.
- The right side of the triangle stands for ‘Mind’ which symbolises intellectual education.
- The two horizontal lines next to the cross stand for ‘Society’ which symbolises social education.
- The harmonious combination of the three colours – red, white and blue symbolises aesthetic education.
- The cross in the middle stands for Christianity which symbolises spiritual education.
- YMCA is the acronym of Young Men’s Christian Association, which is the school’s sponsoring body.
- ‘青中’ is the abbreviation of the school name in Chinese.
- Blue represents ‘calmness’; red represents ‘passion’ and ‘enthusiasm’; white represents ‘purity’.
- In short, the school is founded by Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong. We strive to provide quality Christian education to bring out the best in pupils spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, socially and aesthetically in accordance with the bible and Jesus’ teachings. We regard cultivating a Christian character in students with calmness, passion, enthusiasm and purity as our ultimate goal.